PRAYER of the RIGHTEOUS
- A righteous person isn’t someone who is perfect. A righteous person is someone who is in right standing with God, they are aligned to Him. Righteousness will always have the ear of God. The prayers of a righteous person can prevent judgement.
One of the keys to have all your prayers answered:
- You must be aligned to God’s name, His will and His Word.
- You need to live a righteous life, not a perfect life, but a life that is aligned with the will of God.
- In order for God to hear you, you have to have His attention.
You cannot ask God anything until you know where you stand. Any area in your life that is not right with God, that is the area the enemy can accuse you. That will result in your prayers not being answered.
For example: When you don’t tithe, you are not in right standing with God’s economy.
Jesus was in the position of justice, He had a relationship with the Father.
Jesus was in a place that the word impossible had no meaning. Because anything He asked God the Father He would answer. Jesus was in the position of righteousness. That is possible for you too.
Greatest obstacles that will keep you from answered prayers?
- Iniquity and sin will always be an obstacle.
- When there is sin and iniquity in your heart, God won’t let you feel His presence.
- Iniquity is crooked, wicked, a moral perversion.
- For example, if you have unforgiveness in your heart, you will not receive your breakthrough.
- You will need to pray and fast to uproot iniquity.
- Rebellion is the perversion obedience. Obedience is submission to authority by choice. When there is iniquity there will always be rebellion against authority. Iniquity will never yield. It will always resist.
- Pride and Arrogance is the perversion of humility.
- A sign of humility is when you have the heart of a servant.
Results when you stay in the will of God?
- Peace and joy in the spirit.
- As well as you will always be confirmed by your spiritual father and authorities.
How can you go back to righteousness?
- Check your heart.
- Be obedient.
- Go back to justice.
- This is something that should be done daily.
When you have inequity in the heart – you will always seek another way outside of God to do what you want to do.
If you want to be in ministry, learn to serve.
If you want to be successful, learn to sacrifice.
If you want your prayers to be answered, learn to pray.
PRESS IN PUSH THROUGH DAILY AS GODS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT