Statement of Faith
KINGDOM LIVING EXPERIENCE INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY
Statement of Faith;
What We Believe is the WORD OF GOD and the BIBLE is the inspired WORD OF GOD.
- The Bible.We believe that the Bible is the inspired, infallible, and unchanging word of God, from Genesis to Revelation (2 Timothy 3:16).
- One God in three persons. We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, and that all three are one (1 John 5:7)
- The deity of Jesus Christ.We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, born of a virgin, who was crucified, died, and was raised from the dead on the third day, ascended to the heavens and now sits at the right hand of God the Father (Isaiah 7:14, Luke 1:30-35).
- We believe that salvation is obtained through repentance and confession of our sins, and this by grace (not by works) through faith in Christ Jesus. He is the only mediator between God and men (Acts 4:12).
- The resurrection of the dead and eternal life: We believe in the Second Coming of Jesus for His people, the resurrection of the dead, and the rapture of the Church. All people will be judged by God. Those whose name is written in the book of life will be raised for eternal life and those who are not, for eternal condemnation (1 Thessalonians 4:13-17; Revelation 20:11-15).
- We believe in sanctification as a work that was instantaneously accomplished in the Spirit but is also developing progressively in the soul and body of a child of God (Hebrews 12:14; Romans 6:19-22).
- We believe in the baptism in the body of Christ, where people who accept Jesus, have a new birth, and become part of the Body of Christ and His eternal life.
- We believe in baptism in water as a symbol that identifies the believer with the death (to sin) and resurrection of Jesus to eternal life (Romans 6:4).
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues and that through this baptism, we receive power to be witnesses of Jesus throughout the world. (Acts 1:8, 2:4, Mark 16:17).
- Laying on of hands. We believe that it is one of the ways used to transmit blessing, healing and the power of God from one person to another. (Acts 8:15-20, 1 Timothy 4:14, 2 Timothy 1:6)
- The five-fold ministries. We believe the five-fold ministries mentioned in Ephesians 4.11 were gifts given by God to the body of Christ.
- Governmental ministries. We believe apostles and prophets are governmental ministries that establish the foundation and Christian doctrine of the church (Ephesians 3.5).
- The apostolic government. We believe in establishing the apostolic government of the local church; with apostolic covering, prophets, ministers and elders as part of the government of the church (Ephesians 4.11 and Acts 14.23).
- The Kingdom of God. We believe the Kingdom of God is a government, and Jesus is its King; we believe these truths to be supreme and absolute (Acts 8.12).
- The healing and liberating power of the Kingdom. We believe in the power of the Kingdom to heal the sick, rebuke demons, and perform miracles, signs, and wonders (Matthew 12.28).
- We believe that without faith it is impossible to please God and that through it we inherit God’s promises (Hebrews 11.6).
- Preaching the gospel. We believe in expanding the gospel of the Kingdom at the local, national, and world-wide level by all means possible (Matthew 24.14).